I am a SLAM algorithm engineer in HIKVISION. Before that I received my master degree in the Department of Automation, Tsinghua University, China, in Jul. 2018 and B.E. degree from the Department of Automation, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing, China in 2015. From Jul. 2015, I was working with my master advisor Prof. Xin Jin on light field depth estimation in both Broadband Network & Digital Media Lab and Shenzhen Key Lab of Broadband Network and Multimedia, Tsinghua University.
My recent research interest is simultaneous localization and mapping. My research area broadly includes depth estimation and GPU acceleration when I was a student.
- Email: realcat#126.com（replace # with @）
- Github: https://github.com/Vincentqyw
- Homepage: https://www.vincentqin.tech
- Computer Vision: SLAM, image processing (depth estimation from light field) and pattern recognition (license plate recognition).
- GPU Acceleration: code optimization,thread scheduling, memory management.
- Computational photography
- Deep Learning（studying now ）
M.E., Department of Automation(Sep 2015 – Now)
- Major in Control Engineering
- Advisor: Prof.Jin
- GPA: 3.5/4
B.E., Department of Automation(Sep 2011 – Jul 2015)
- Major in Automation
- GPA: 3.8/4
- Digital Image Processing, Convex Optimization, Next Generation Video Coding and Low Power Design, Stochastic Processes, Modern Signal Processing, DataMining, Pattern Recognition, Advanced Computing.
- Automatic Control Principles, Signals and Systems, Circuit Theory, Power Electronics Technology.
- Yanwen Qin, Xin Jin, Yanqin Chen, and Qionghai Dai, “Enhanced Depth Estimation for Hand-Held Light Field Cameras,” International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2017). (Poster)
- Yanwen Qin, Xin Jin, and Qionghai Dai, “GPU-Based Depth Estimation for Light Field Images,” International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems (ISPACS 2017) (Oral).
- Xin Jin, Yanwen Qin, and Qionghai Dai, “A GPU-Based Depth Estimation Method for Light Field Images“ China Patent No.201810119147.0
- Xin Jin, Yanwen Qin, and Qionghai Dai, “A Depth Estimation and Optimization Algorithm Based on Consistency of Angle Patch in Light Field Images“ China Patent No.2017101745053
- Xin Jin, Yanwen Qin, and Qionghai Dai, “A Depth Optimization Algorithm Based on Morphological Confidence Region Propagation,” China Patent No.201610823043.9
- Attend the ISPACS 2017 in Xiamen, FuJian, China, Nor. 2017
- Attend the ICASSP 2017 in New Orleans, LA, U.S.A, Mar. 2017
- Attend the ICASSP 2016 in Shanghai, China, Mar. 2016
- Visit Japanese Universities and Exchange Research Ideas(Japan), Jan 2017
- Student Member, IEEE
- Third Prize Scholarship of Tsinghua University, 2016
- Outstanding graduates in CQUPT, 2015
- SK Hynix Creative Talents Scholarship CQUPT, 2014
- Third Prize College Entrepreneurship Competition(Chongqing, China), 2014
- First Prize Mathematical Contest in Modeling(MCM)(Chongqing, China), 2013
- National Scholarship (Ministry of Education, China, Top 1%), 2012,2013
- Excellent Student in CQUPT (Top 5%), 2012, 2013
- Strong research sense and good at mathematics & algorithms.
- One-and-A-Half year English Group Meeting Experience.
- Programming: Matlab, C/C++, CUDA, Python, Linux, OpenCV, LATEX, Markdown.
- Useful tools: Visual Studio, Weka, Photoshop, Excel, Hexo, Excel.